Senior Manager/ AGM – Solar Sales – 0038IE
Purpose of the position i.e. Mission:
Generate profitable sales growth and increase Solar Power Plants & Large Commercial Business market shares in his area of responsibility by using all commercial & marketing levers in line with the commercial policy defined in “country”.
Contribute with his technical expertise in Solar Power Plants & Large Commercial Business and related applications, to realize growth objective and sales development towards customers in his area of responsibility in line with targets set
Promote Solar Power Plants & Large Commercial Business offer, solutions and services to his ‘direct customers’ portfolio.
Develop & support sales actions managed by System Integrator Channel and / or Distribution network, within his area, contributing to their targets achievement.
1) Prepare sales actions:
- Know, analyze, and formalize the market data in his area of responsibility (key customers and stakeholders, potential customers, the links among them, SE market share).
- Manage his customer portfolio using marketing tools (plat forming), build and pilot his individual action plan.
- Deploy and implement the commercial policy
- Report all market information (customer visits, competition actions, relationships with distributors).
- Propose commercial actions and related budgets, manage it after approval.
- Drive internal meeting with others sales people in his area to coordinate.
- Evaluate and propose actions to improve technical competencies in his area (other sales and channel partners)
- Monitor your states incentive programs as they relate to Renewable energy (Solar)
- Attend trade shows and seminars with assistance from corporate resources
- Promote and specify Solar Power Plants & Large Commercial Business offers and solution to develop Schneider Electric market shares.
- Sell products and solutions which are contributing to customer’s performance improvement.
- Prospect new customers.
- Drive interviews to uncover all customer needs.
- Elaborate offers, answer to quotes, Follow-up and call on.
- Manage differentiated relationships with customers in portfolio.
- Negotiate with customers and manage prices
3) Support others to sell:
- Develop sales in coordination with Partner / Energy teams with the support of ECI Tendering / Execution teams
- Propose and drive all Solar Power Plants & Large Commercial Business Pull actions.
- Respect commercial policy.
4) After sales:
- Contribute to offer evolution by reporting customer needs.
- Be his customers’ ambassador in Schneider electric.
- Write and share activity report
- Job environment:
- Cooperation with Direct Key Accounts/KAM’s & System Integrators/ Distributors(wherever applicable).
- Strong personal organization capacity to drive effective customer visits and time spent.
- Knowledge of country commercial policy.
- Can be involved in negotiations with big customers or partners.
- Ability to understand a customer P&L and work beyond pure technical needs
Main performance indicators:
- Sales – Turnover – Revenue.
- Market share.
- BFO Compliance , Sales visit reports & Hit ratio.
- Travel & other expense.
- Projects tracking i.e. current & future/ maintaining a “Target Selection of Projects” for the clients/ related Solar Power Plants & Large Commercial Business.
Qualification: Bachelor/ Diploma in Electrical, Electronics or Energy Engineering.
Experience: 10-12 years minimum prior sales, leadership, Key Account management experience required. A technical discipline preferred. Solar PV Business industry knowledge is preferred.
Primary Location: India-Haryana-Gurgaon
Unposting Date: Ongoing
No Comments Yet!
You can be first to comment this post!